Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tech finance hype? and a song

I was amused by today's FT.com cynical report from Venture Summit West. The reporter, Richard Waters, interviewed my friend Paul Wick on his observations on the quality of investment banks relative to the deals they bring public. It tickled my funny bone not only because, being a valley rat, my friends are involved in some of the companies mentioned, but also because this morning a friend sent me one of the funniest “tech bubble” videos I’ve ever seen: “Here Comes Another Bubble”. It will definitely evoke a smile and stretch your facial muscles.

That said, the same group who put the bubble song together also posted “Fine-line: Sub-Prime Decline” which (while just as hilarious) is very sobering and makes Tech look stable in comparison.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget