Saturday, January 5, 2008

Answer to a common question

OK so I know my job is a little unusual. I am a woman running a high tech company - not many of us out there. So I guess it is to be expected that the curious often ask me "what does your husband do?", although I do wonder how many male CEOs get the same question about their wives...

I could give the politically correct, and true, answer that he is semi-retired and consults a day a week as an RF engineer, but that would not be the real, or whole truth. That is better said in pictures... this is what he does every day the wind blows, unless there is fresh powder in the mountains is which case he is on his snowboard or snow kiting. Every day possible. Pretty cool life.



1 comment:

David said...

Nice life? Ya!
Maybe you can adopt me as your son, and I can accompany 'Dad' to the ski slopes.

There was an error in this gadget