Friday, September 4, 2009

Photo shoot: laughing and crying

It's the day before a long weekend, a quiet day in the office, and I was scheduled for a photo shoot this morning. A national publication interviewed me for a story and, to my surprise asked for a mug shot but wanted to send their own photographer.

I don't mind being photographed but I don't relish it either. I'm too self conscious but it's good for FirstRain to have the exposure. Today was challenging though. It's a beautiful California day but windy. Really windy. So as the photographer shot, and the art director quaffed my hair, my eyes began to water from the wind. It felt like I was crying, and then was laughing at how challenging it was.

And Dennis came out with the candid camera so I'm sharing for smiles.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget