Friday, March 2, 2012

More customer love

I received an email yesterday under the subject line "I love FirstRain".

Clearly I was intrigued and opened it up straight away, and the message warmed the cockles of my heart. This user is a PR Director in a global B2B semiconductor company with 20+ years of experience and said:

"I wanted to let you know I love FirstRain. [...] I have tried others – Meltwater, Cision, Echo, Biz360 – and FirstRain is the best monitor out there – so easy to use, and it pulls the right companies and content without a lot of fuss up front. Being in a complex industry like semiconductors, I need a monitoring tool that pulls only the content I want and not a lot of extra stuff that is irrelevant... Thanks for a great product and very helpful reps"

Thank YOU!

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget